* Al Gore, UN Climate Change Panel Share Nobel Peace Prize
* Oil Giant Chevron Urged to Cut Ties with Burmese Military Junta
* Takeover: The Return of the Imperial Presidency and the Subversion of American Democracy
* Headlines for October 15, 2007
* Turkish Military Shells Northern Iraq & Amasses 60,000 Troops on Border as U.S.-Turkey Relations Deteriorate Over House Vote on Armenian Genocide
* Dahr Jamail: "Beyond the Green Zone: Dispatches from an Unembedded Journalist in Occupied Iraq"
* Headlines for October 16, 2007
* EXCLUSIVE: Yoko Ono on the New Imagine Peace Tower in Iceland, Art & Politics, the Peace Movement, Government Surveillance and the Murder of John Lennon